Maeve Run Information
Saturday, July 18, 2020
5Mile, 5K, and Fun Run ALL BEGIN at 9:00AM!
- UPDATED for 2020! 5Mile RACE improves the 10K from 2019: For the more serious runners, a two-lap trail race through woods and farmland. Limited to ages 12 and older.
- 5K RACE: A two-lap trail race through 3.2 miles of woods and some open field. Limited to ages 12 and older.
- FUN RUN: A two-lap run through woods and some open field about 1.5 miles in length. Limited to ages 8 and older.
- MINI-MAEVE RUN: At 10:45 AM for the wee folk, ages 8 and under on their own course!
- SPIRIT RUNNER: For those who cannot be with us physically on race day, you can register and we will send you a shirt. Send us a race time and photo and we’ll be sure to post it with our results!
- TEAM RACE: Register three or more people together as a team competing in the same race and pay only $25/runner.* Each team member’s finishing place will be added together for a total score. Lowest team score wins bragging rights.
*Group Discount! If you register three or more people for different races, you will not be considered a team, but you will still receive the $25/runner rate.
We require that participants running the 5Mile and 5K be 12 years old or older, and those under 18 will require a parent’s signature.
This is primarily a fun event! We time runners and keep results, but our goal is for you to have some good, healthy fun.
The races are trail runs with some obstacles such as mud, log walls, hurdles, creek crossings, a slip and slide, and rope-assisted hill climbs.
We suggest wearing spiked shoes and clothes that you aren’t concerned about getting dirty. Hoses will be available for attempting to remove mud, and the creek is also available for rinsing off!
are you ready to run in such a way as to win the prize?
Or download the registration form
and mail it the old fashioned way!
When: Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 9:00 AM
RACE DAY REGISTRATION OPENS AT 7:30 AM
Where: 5595 Williams Road, North East, PA 16428
Maeve Memorial Run
maeve alice miller only lived for 20 days
learn more about the recipient of the year
Forgotten Voices is empowering local churches in Africa to care for orphans!