The 2021 Maeve Run is on for July 17! Read the race descriptions below and then register. We will update you with possible Covid-19 race day scenarios, but for now, we are moving ahead as usual. Watch for updates here or on our MaeveGives Facebook page.
8K, 5K and Fun Run all BEGIN AT 9:00 AM
- 8K RACE: For the serious runners, a two lap trail race through woods, vineyards and orchards. Limited to ages 12 and older.*
- 5K RACE: A two lap trail race through woods and some open field. Limited to ages 12 and older.*
- FUN RUN: A two lap run through woods and some open field about 2.4K in length. Limited to ages 8 and older.
- MINI-MAEVE RUN: At 10:45 AM for the wee folk, ages 8 and under on their own course!
- SPIRIT RUNNER: For those who cannot be with us physically on race day, you can register and we will send you a race bib and shirt. Send us a race time and photo and we’ll be sure to post it with our results!
- TEAM OPTION for 8K, 5K and Fun Run: Register three or more people together as a team competing in the same race and pay only $25/runner.** Each team member’s finishing place will be added together for a total score. Lowest team score wins bragging rights!
*We require that participants running the 8K and 5K be 12 years old or older, and those under 18 will require a parent’s signature.
**If you register three or more people together and plan to run in different races, you will not be considered a team, but you will pay only $25/runner.
Venue: Maeve Run
- July 17, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm