- July 20, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Choosing your event:
10K, 5K and Fun Run all BEGIN AT 9:00 AM!
- NEW for 2019! 10K RACE: For the serious runners, a one lap trail race through woods, vineyards and orchards. Limited to ages 12 and older.
- 5K RACE: A two lap trail race through woods and some open field. Limited to ages 12 and older.
- FUN RUN: A two lap run through woods and some open field about 2.4K in length. Limited to ages 8 and older.
- MINI-MAEVE RUN: At 10:45 AM for the wee folk, ages 8 and under on their own course!
- SPIRIT RUNNER: For those who cannot be with us physically on race day, you can register and we will send you a race bib and shirt. Send us a race time and photo and we’ll be sure to post it with our results!
- Updated for 2019! TEAM RACE: Register three or more people together as a team competing in the same race and pay only $25/runner.* Each team member’s finishing place will be added together for a total score. Lowest team score wins bragging rights!
*New for 2019! If you register three or more people together and plan to run in different races, you will not be considered a team, but you will pay only $25/runner.
We require that participants running the 10K and 5K be 12 years old or older, and those under 18 will require a parent’s signature.
This is primarily a fun event! We do time runners and keep results, but our goal is for you to have some good, healthy fun.
The races are trail runs with some obstacles such as mud, log walls, hurdles, creek crossings, a slip and slide, and rope-assisted hill climbs.
We suggest wearing spiked shoes and clothes that you aren’t concerned about getting dirty. Hoses will be available for attempting to remove mud, and the creek is also available for rinsing off!
Venue: Maeve Memorial Run